June 28, 2012

My Humps! (Check it out!): Guest Signage Thursday




To the tune of "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas, of course...


What you gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I'ma make, make, make, make, it thump,
Make it kla-thunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my traffic calming lumps (Check it out)


You drive by way too crazy,
You do it on the daily,
Speeding fees are pricely,
But still you go 'bout twicely.
As fast as you should go so,
I'm gonna make you slow, slow,
Steven, don't be speedin'
Cause these humps will have you weavin', wide
Brother I ain't askin,
You say you wanna go fast ‘nd,
Seven-ty, BOOM collision,
I say no, but you keep livin'
So I keep on makin'
Your *ss keep on breakin'
You can keep on speedin'
I'll keep that trunk junk heaven'.


My hump (hump), my hump, my hump, my hump (hump)
You bumpin' off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump (hump)
My humps, it's got you


It's got me swervin' 
(Oh) Swervin' all your cars around me, and slowin' down for me.

It's got me swervin' 
(Oh) Swervin' all your cars around me, around me, round me.


No comments:

Post a Comment