As we suffer through yet another broiling week, I want to take you back to the cooler days of springtime with a Cinco de Mayo forecast:
- The overall forecast is partly sunny, but for the foreseeable future it's cloudy.
- As of 12:58 pm, it is 57 degrees.
- In two minutes, it will jump seven degrees to a downright mild 64.
- The day's high will be 66 degrees.
- From 3:00 - 4:00 pm, it will be 68 degrees.
(if you're liking the blog, hover over the like/share buttons and think about clicking them. You might be inspired. Thanks!)